Alarming Ingredients Found In Soaps for Healthy Glowing Skin – Newswire (press release)
(Newswire.net — April 11, 2014) Eagle, ID – This is not about a newmagical ingredient that your every day big brand soap or lotion company just released. Today we will be going over several key ingredients that your skin needs in order to maintain proper hydration, softness, nourishment and that beautiful glow!
This is the extracted fat from cocoa beans that adds a good lather to the soap. It has a distinct aroma and smoothness that resembles that of a chocolate.
Pure cocoa butter is free from any harsh chemicals and additives. It is one of the most stable natural fats that are readily absorbed by the skin. It heals dry skin and provides aromatherapy effect as well.
When used topically, it creates a barrier between the skin and the environment. It contains antioxidants that destroy free radicals. It also contains phytochemicals such as flavanoids that are strong antioxidants.
- A natural antioxidant that clears and smoothes the skin
- Source of vitamin E that treats dry skin, chapped hands, feet and lips
- Will keep your skin supple and revitalized
- Superb moisturizer which slows down moisture loss.
- Easily absorbs by the skin and gives it a natural glow
- Contains Vitamin E – a strong antioxidant
Coconut oil is produced and processed with without chemicals, to extract pure, virgin coconut oil. It is a fantastic moisturizer for the skin. Rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids and is an excellent skin softener and protector. Coconut oil is great for treating eczema, anti aging, anti wrinkle and other skin related conditions and ailments.
Shea Butter: rehydrates skin, improving suppleness and protecting it against moisture loss. Rich in vitamin’s A,C,D and E.
Vanilla Beans: gently buff skin as Papaya’s gentle enzymatic action dissolves dead skin cells, loosens pore blockage and stimulates circulation.
Papaya: contains papain, a naturally occurring enzyme. Papaya has been used for centuries to gently dissolve dead skin cells, loosen pore blockage and stimulate circulation.
Choosing the Right Soap Bar for Your Skin
Ensure good health inside and out! Remember that your skin is soft and porous and it easily absorbs whatever it comes in contact with. One great company that uses only the finest, purest and all natural ingredients for their soap bars is Nubian Heritage. They have one of the largest varieties of soaps available. Some include:
- Coconut And Papaya with Vanilla Beans Soap– restore, regenerate and revitalize
- African Black Soap – provides clear and healthy skin
- Goat’s Milk & Chai Soap – nourishes and hydrates
- Aromatic Lavender & Wildflowers Soap – calms and relaxes tired muscles
- Lemongrass and Tea Tree Oil Soap – clears oily and trouble skin
- Peppermint, Aloe, & Shea Butter Soap – exfoliates and heals skin
- Mango Butter Soap – enticing, tropical, moisturizing, and fruity
Nubian Heritage Coconut Oil and Papaya Soap Review
This is an all-natural soap created with a bounty of natural tropical ingredients that lathers up loads of sulfate-free suds. It contains Shea Butter and Virgin Coconut Oil that exfoliates the skin with Papaya Enzyme, leaving the skin soft and silky.
This soap is made with a wonderful blend of nourishing coconut oil and vitamin-rich papaya. It also contains a wonderful blend of pure Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
This Coconut Oil and Papaya soap is made with made with nutrient-rich tropical ingredients high in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. These ingredients work together to stimulate collagen production, improve skin firmness and naturally smooth wrinkles.
You can learn more about these nourishing soaps by viewing a short informative video here.
Organic Natural Baby Products